The band calendar was steadily filling up, until the Coronavirus intervened!. We kicked things off with a Sunday lunchtime session in the Rose & Crown, Charlbury on 19th January. This was partly to try out our newly-purchased small-venue PA (a Yamaha Stagepas 600BT) and partly because it's a nice laid-back gig! All went well, so we can now we can now play venues that are not equipped for live sound.
If you would like to book a lively and accomplished band for your event, please get in touch - we love to play live!
- Saturday 21 March: We are hosting a fundraiser for Macmillan Cancer Support at the Memorial Hall in Charlbury. There will be 4 acts, plus a bar and food. Entrance is £10 in advance, £12 on the door. Check details on the Gigs page.
- Friday 27 March: We are supporting a fundraiser for Wood Green School in Witney.
- Friday 3 April: We have been asked to appear with local heroes and all-round fantastic band The Epstein at "Make This Our Home" at the Port Mahon, Oxford.
- Saturday 4 April: North Oxford Golf Club with The Shapes and another act to be confirmed.
- Sunday 24 May: The Elm Tree, Witney. This is the Late Spring Bank Holiday weekend;
- Saturday 6 June: Waterperry Festival; time to be confirmed.
- Friday 12 June: Witney Music Festival; time to be confirmed.
- Wilderness Festival runs from Thursday 30 July to Sunday 2 August; our booking's stage, date and time to be confirmed.
- Astonbury Festival: on Friday 21 and Saturday 22 August; our booking's stage, date and time to be confirmed.